The top of the tricone bit adopts diamond compound teeth on the top of the cone to enhance the wear resistance of the teeth and increase the service life of the bit. The new hydraulic structure improves the cleaning ability of the hydraulic system on the cone as well as the bottom of the well, and optimizes the flow field at the bottom of the well. The gauge teeth of the drill body adopt large-diameter active cutting gauge ball-end teeth, so that the drill has a good gauge function and reverse eyelet function. The drill bit is suitable for small hole drilling operations such as sidetracking of old wells and deepening of old wells.
The tricone drill bit is a metal sealed rolling bearing, which can stably drill at medium and low drilling pressures and medium as well as high speeds. It is an ideal choice for upper well sections. A variety of high-speed alloy teeth such as partial top spoon teeth, spoon teeth, wedge teeth and conical button teeth are available for insert bits. The thickness of cladding layer and the exposed height of the teeth are increased. The drill bit is equipped with a variety of optional features, which improves the ability to adapt to different drilling techniques and various complex formations. Great drill bits can withstand higher weight on bit when used at regular speeds. With different cutting structures, it can adapt to extremely soft to extremely hard formations. The insert bit adopts high-strength and high-toughness alloy teeth to give full play to the high abrasion resistance and excellent cutting ability of the insert bit. The tooth surface of the steel tooth bit is welded with a new type of anti-wear material, which extends the service life of the bit. As a professional manufacturer of drill bits, we have tricone drill bit for sale. Welcome to consult and purchase!
The tooth profile of milling teeth is mainly wedge-shaped teeth. Outer-row gauge teeth can be made into P, T and L shapes.
(1) Ogive insert: it is changed from spherical tooth. The tooth is higher but has strength, so it is suitable for hard formation with high abrasiveness.
(2) Flat-topped tooth: tooth-shaped cylindrical body with chamfered ends. It is only used on the back cone to prevent the cone from wearing and maintain the gauge diameter.
(3) Oblique wedge-shaped tooth: it is basically wedge-shaped, but the tooth edge is narrow at one end and wide at one end. It is used on the outer row of teeth of drill bits in medium to soft formations. The wide side has great abrasion resistance, so it is installed on the outer edge of the drill bit to cut the borehole wall to prevent the drill bit from grinding.
(4) Wedge-shaped teeth: it is suitable for crushing soft formations with high plasticity and medium-hard formations. Tooth tip angles range from 65 to 90. Small tip angles are suitable for soft formations, and larger tooth tip angles are suitable for harder formations.
(5) Spoon wedge tooth: there is also a wedge tooth with asymmetrical sides. One side of it is recessed and is called Scoop Chisel, which is suitable for drilling soft formations.
(6) Cone tooth: there are two types of single cone and double cone. The rock is crushed by crushing. The medium cone tooth of 60° to 70° is used to drill medium and hard formations, such as limestone and dolomite. 90° cone and 120° double cone type teeth are suitable for hard formations with high abrasiveness, such as hard sandstone and quartzite.
(7) Triangular tooth: it is formed by cutting a plane every 120° on the cone surface of the double cone tooth. It is suitable for the interlaced layer of hard and brittle formation and soft and plastic formation.
(8) Spherical tooth: with high strength and abrasion resistance, it can crush high abrasive hard formations, such as flint, quartzite, basalt, and granite by crushing and impact.