The oil well drill bit is one of the widely used drilling bits, which has the characteristics of adapting to a wide range of formations and high drilling speed of machinery and equipment.
The oil well drill bit is composed of more than 20 parts such as cutting structure, bearing structure, locking element, oil storage seal installation and nozzle installation. The current motor is repeatedly used by the motor in the wellbore, forming the front part of the motor with greater rigidity, smaller relative discharge area, and higher relative return velocity. The upper annulus is taken to form a vortex that affects the cuttings at the front. The formation of accumulation affects the drilling speed, and further formation of the repeated fragmentation of those cuttings by the PDC drill bit, which is easy to form a mud pack of the bit remover.
(1) The steel ball is used to lock the roller, which can be suitable for relatively high speed.
(2) The O-ring seal adopts a wear-resistant, highly saturated nitrile rubber, which increases the cross-section of the seal ring, and adds a small sealing boss at the outer end of the seal area to improve the sealing performance.
(3) The oil well drill bit uses high-strength and high-toughness alloy teeth, which improves the ability of the teeth to resist impact and reduces the probability of tooth breakage. Soft formations are inlaid with spoon-shaped teeth.
(4) The bearing of the palm of the oil well bit is covered with a layer of hard alloy, and there is also a silver-plated layer on the roller shaft to improve the anti-bite and load-bearing capacity.
(5) The oil well drill bit uses a grease that can withstand a temperature of 250°C and has low wear, which improves the ability of the drill bit.
(6) The optimized number of teeth of the oil well bit and the equipment such as exposed teeth and alloy teeth can realize the bit cutting and speed at a larger height.