The roller cone bit should be performed as follows:
1. The roller cone drill bit is activated near the well's bottom, and the pump's displacement is gradually increased to the required level.
2. The roller cone drill bit progressively increases the drilling pressure after cleaning the well's bottom for a brief time.
3. Because the pump pressure rises as the roller cone drill bit's drilling pressure rises, the change in pressure and the value of the roller cone bit's drilling pressure must be managed within the technical specifications.
4. To avoid sticking, the roller cone drill bit must be spun slowly.
5. Place one bit of a salvage cup before putting roller cone drill bit in the well, verify roller cone bit outer diameter wear and other wear and tear, measurement of the outside diameter and usage of the previous one in good condition, then the diamond type can go in. Check the damage to the cutting teeth, a blockage in the water eye, the outer diameter of the roller cone bit, whether the drilling fluid meets the design specifications, and whether the purified products are operating normally.
6. The roller cone drill bit is turned on and off in the same way as a regular turntable at work. Some parameters of the roller cone drill bit, such as speed, drilling speed, drilling pressure, and so on, as well as some conditions of the drill bit equipment and data from the exploration equipment, can be used to represent the drilling situation.
7. When the roller cone drill bit operates, the difference in rock chips directly reflects several conditions, such as changes in the formation at the well's bottom, roller cone bit wear, drill bit working condition, and parameter appropriateness. Poor support of the roller cone drill bit, drilling into a broken formation, or the roller cone drill bit being covered with mud are the main causes of unstable pump pressure.