Oil drill bit is an important tool for oil drilling. It is used to drill oil when extracting oil. Its performance will directly affect drilling quality, drilling efficiency and drilling cost.
Structural characteristics of oil drill bits:
1. The floating bearing structure is adopted. The floating element is made of new materials with high strength, high elasticity, high temperature resistance and high wear resistance, and the surface is treated with solid lubricant. While reducing the relative linear velocity of the bearing pair, it also reduces the temperature rise of the friction surface, which can effectively improve the bearing life and bearing reliability under high drilling pressure or high speed drilling process conditions.
2. Using high-precision metal seal. The metal seal consists of a pair of well-designed and processed metal seal rings as the axial dynamic seal of the bearing. Two highly elastic rubber energy supply rings are respectively located in the seal area of the tooth palm and the cone as static seals. The optimized seal compression ensures both The metal ring sealing surfaces always keep good contact.
3. The steel ball locks the cone to adapt to high speed.
4. The all-rubber oil storage bag that can limit the pressure difference and prevent the drilling fluid from entering the lubrication system provides a good lubrication guarantee for the bearing system.
5. Adopt a new type of grease that can withstand high temperatures of 250°C and is resistant to wear.
6. The button bit adopts high-strength and high-toughness cemented carbide teeth. The optimized design of the number of teeth, the number of teeth, the height of the teeth and the unique alloy tooth shape give full play to the high wear resistance and excellent cutting ability of the insert bit. The tooth surface of the steel tooth bit is welded with a new wear-resistant material, which improves the life of the cutting tooth of the bit while maintaining the high mechanical drilling speed of the steel tooth bit.